Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hero nuggets presents "Legend of the Knight"

http://www.tugg.com/events/8341
"Legend of the Knight"
Working with the Hero nuggets Throwing down a prelim sketch for their New event "Legend of the Knight" very interesting and fun Documentary about our favorite caped crusader. The picture is the Link with tickets and a preview. Come out and support. Good times a Great movie and great friends.

Here Are the Hero nuggets and all of their glory. If you love comics, fun, and a good digest of intelligent story telling check them out. If you don't well you could always get paid for sleep study.
HERO NUGGETS

I do have to apologize for my upkeep of this website, but for those who are still here. I have been in a flux with art. So I'm finally getting things together. YAY! Hopefully I'll get you some more paintings For you. Yes... You! 


No comments:

Post a Comment